$wave = Digit2Wav ( <Digit>, [Prefix], [Language], [Accent], [Delay] )
Digit to Wave converter
is used to speak the digits in human voice.
<Digit> Digit to be converted and is stored in audio file.
Wave file name prefix. This parameter is optional. The default value is "SRE".
to be used. Default parameter is "ENG_US".
The type of accent - FALSE to cease or TRUE to continue. Default value is FALSE.
Pause in milliseconds between 2 consecutive wave files. Default value is 0.
in human voice.
- You can use
customized wave files with the artist's name as filename prefix. To do customized
recording, you have to follow some standard rules.
- Xtend IVR supports 3 different flavors of English
language. Hence the language parameters will change accordingly. To support
- Indian English, give "ENG_IN"
- American English, give "ENG_US" or "ENG" or "ENGLISH"
- British English, give "ENG_UK"
1) $wave = Digit2Wav ("1234")
$wave now contains SRE_1.wav SRE_2.wav SRE_3.wav SRE_4.wav
2) $wave = Digit2Wav ("315","SRE","ENG")
$wave now contains SRE_3.wav SRE_1.wav SRE_5.wav