Skype - Raw Response Processing
Skype allows registered users to communicate with each other through video calls and instant messengers.
This sample demonstrates how to process raw responses in Skype and to send raw Skype commands.
Download the evaluation version of Xtend IVR and install the telephony application in your system.
Run the sample script from the Script Editor. Click here to refer the code.
After the script is created, you can run the script and it works as follows:
- IVR waits for the chat message
- Prompts the user to minimize the Skype window
- IVR waits for a response message
- If any response is received within the specified time, IVR will display the response and records it
- If response is not received within the specified time, IVR suspends the execution of the script till an event occurs
Display "Waiting for chat . . ."
if Skype.Response() == ""