$variable = Fs.GetFileInfo
Provides information about all the properties and attributes of the file.
<fileName> The file from which the details have to be obtained.
Returns 1 if successful, else returns 0 and sets $error.
- A value of 0 for a particular attribute indicates that no flag is set.
- The file attributes include:
- attrib.archive: Returns 1 if the file is set as archive.
- attrib.compressed: Returns 1 if the file is compressed.
- attrib.hidden: Returns 1 if the file is hidden.
- attrib.readonly: Returns 1 if the file is set as read only.
- attrib.shortcut: Returns 1 if the file is set as shortcut.
- attrib.path: The full path of the file.
- attrib.size: The size of the file in Bytes.
- attrib.system: Returns 1 if the system attribute is set.
- date.created: The date on which the file was created.
- date.modified: The date on which the file was last modified.
- time.created: The time in which the file was created.
- time.modified: The time in which the file was last manipulated.
$src = "C:\Plugins\fs\GetFileInfo.htm"
$ret = fs.GetFileInfo ($src)
Some of the values contained in the $ret group variable are: