Plays the specified
".wav" file in the background. If no extension is provided,
.wav is assumed automatically.
Wave file to be played in the background.
- Unlike Play command, only one file maybe given as a parameter.
- BgPlay by itself without any parameters, stops the background playback.
- Useful if a theme music has to be played continuously in the background.
- To play back a prompt, it is coupled with the background music and both are played simultaneously.
Even after completing the prompt, the music will loop itself in the background.
- This feature may not available on every voice hardware and we recommend Eicon Diva Server card.
- Bgplay, once begun will continue playing till the end of the call. On reaching the end of file, it resumes the play.
- Giving too big a wave file for bgplay is not recommended. A size of 100k is enough and sufficient.
//play welcome message
//accept user ID
$uid = input(5,4)